NIB...BROWER TOP HATCH INCUBATOR TH120..Oklahoma

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by DutchChic, Nov 2, 2008.

1. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    I have for sale a brand new, still in box and unopened, Brower Top Hatch TH120 with auto turner, forced air, electronic thermostat. This is the latest Brower model to come out. I ended up with a nice, used Sportsman after I had ordered this, so I don't really need it. I am charging exactly what I paid for it, $130 + shipping. I would need your zip code to figure shipping charges, or you can figure it out from my zip of 74017....box weighs 13 lbs. I prefer paypal payment if at all possible. Post "sold", and pm me for payment/shipping info.
    Thanks!

Last edited: Nov 2, 2008
  2. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    Oh, and if you have very nice giant Cochins in any color other than white, or nice little Seramas, I would consider eggs as a partial payment. [​IMG]

3. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    SOLD! [​IMG]

4. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I love and own the brower top hatch. Who ever bought it got an awesome deal!

5. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    I was looking forward to using them....until I landed that awesome Sportsman! lol

6. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Let me know how the sportsman works. I know my mom would kill me if I hatchd 300+ chicks but I am torn between the rcom 20 pro and the sportsman.

7. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    This is one of the early models....the 802. It only has 2 incubating trays, and the bottom hatching tray, so capacity isn't as high...holds a total of 180 eggs I think. I just wanted to be able to run staggered hatchs, and all in one cabinet is nice...[​IMG]

8. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I should look that one up. I was thinking of hatching chicks and selling them locally. I already developed the addiction so I might abuse it [​IMG]

9. DutchChic

DutchChic Chick Charmer

Jun 4, 2008
    NE Oklahoma
    I couldn't find much on it....it's the same size as the newer ones, only made of wood. I got it off of my local craigslist. It's an oldie, but a goodie!

10. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Stable temps and humidity? It might give the brower a run for its money. I love my brower but its time for me to upgrade. I really like the rcom 20 pro but with all the technology in it. Parts might be hard to replace. How big is it? I was estimating 3' x 2'

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by