NICE BEARDED WHITE SILKIE COCKERAL AUCTION FORMATTED LISTING

Discussion in 'Chickens 8 Weeks & Older' started by squig2, Feb 18, 2012.

1. squig2

squig2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2010
    michigan
    I HAVE A VERY NICE COCKERAL THAT NEEDS A NEW HOME. FULL CUSHION, VERY NICE TOE SPACING, THE FIFTH TOE ON ONE FOOT EVEN TURNS BACKWARD. BLUE EARLOBES, DARK EYES, DARK SKIN, VERY SMALL GREAT COMB. FEATHERING ON THE FEET IS GOOD TURNING OUT TO LOOK LIKE HE MAY BE A BIT TYPE. HE IS ONLY 5 MONTHS OLD AND HAS A LOT MORE FILLING IN TO DO. I AM KEEPING HIS SISTERS SO I HAVE NO USE FOR HIM. I HAVE INCLUDED A PICTURE OF ONE OF HIS SISTERS TO SHOW YOU WHAT KIND OF POTENTIAL HE HAS. SHE IS NOT FOR SALE. HE DOES SEEM TO HAVE A LITTLE DARKER COLOR COMING IN HIS TAIL SO I AM WONDERING IF HE MAY BE CARRYING THE SILVER GENE? HE WILL COME WORMED AND PEST TREATED, SPOT CLEANED IF NECC. NAILS AND BEAK TRIMMED.

THIS IS A AUCTION FORMATTED LISTING AND HE WILL START AT 30.00 WITH 1.00 INC. THIS AUCTION WILL GO UNTIL FEBRUARY 26 AT 9PM EASTERN STANDARD TIME. PLEASE POST YOUR BIDS AS A REPLY OR COMMENT AND IF YOU HAVE ANY QS PLEASE EMAIL ME I PREFER THIS A PAYPAL BUT IF YOU HAVE OTHER MEANS OF PAYMENT CONTACT ME BEFORE BIDDING PAYMENT WITHIN 24 HRS OF AUCTION END IF PAYING WITH PAYPAL.

I CAN SHIP IN THE US ONLY AND NO VIRGINIA, HAWAII, ALASKA AND OHIO RES PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CAN RECEIVE BIRDS IN THE MAIL WITHOUT ADDITIONAL PAPERWORK. THE SHIPPING WILL BE ACTUAL WITH A 10 FEE FOR A BOX. WEATHER HAS TO BE ABOVE 32 ON BOTH ENDS FOR ME TO SHIP.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2012
  2. srpaint

srpaint Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 12, 2011
    Illinois
    Where in Michigan are you? I would like to see how far of a drive it would be to pick him up.

3. murrmaid43

murrmaid43 New Egg

Aug 26, 2011
    Oklahoma
    $30.00

4. peepblessed

peepblessed Chillin' With My Peeps

I like him! [​IMG]

5. squig2

squig2 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 30, 2010
    michigan