Nice Bracelet give me a bid ###AUCTION IS OVER###

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Acre of Blessings, Nov 21, 2008.

1. Acre of Blessings

Acre of Blessings Canning/Sewing Addict

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    We have several pieces of jewelry that we no longer wear that I am going to try a sale. I like the idea that burntumber had, so a I am going to try it here. Highest bidder by 6 p.m. on Nov. 23 gets the jewelry. Start at any price. Don't be shy. I will add a new piece of jewelry after the prior one is sold. Remember Christmas is right around the corner and these would make lovely gifts. Happy Bidding. [​IMG]

Sorry for the quality of the pics but I couldn't get the camera to work properly. Thank You all.

1) First we will start with this 7 inch, with 9 colored stones. The pic does no do this justice.

Buyer recieved bracelet on 12-2-08 and was pleased.

Last edited: Dec 2, 2008
  2. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Come on ladies and gents. This is some nice jewelry. Make a bid. I have held it over until 6 p.m. tomorrow. All bids welcome.

3. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    Is this costume jewlery or real? Thank you

4. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    It's real

5. ricky bamboo

ricky bamboo Out Of The Brooder

Sep 3, 2008
    Roseville, Ontario.
    this is the wrong forum for this kind of thing....unless you want to (almost) give the items away.
    in my experience, chicken people are frugal (cheep!) and you will not get what these items are worth. if this is ok for you, and you would like to see a bunch of chicken lovers wearing your jewellry for next to nothing, then keep on doing what you are doing. otherwise you should use a proper site:
    ebay
    kijiji
    craigslist

seeing as there are no bids though, i'll throw one out there.
    $4 (which is what i get for 1doz. eggs)

6. freemotion

freemotion Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 10, 2008
    Western MA
    Also, photograph it on a more neutral background. Gold looks great against black. Use a piece of velvet if you have it, as there will be no glare. The red washes out the red stones.

7. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    Thank you ricky for the first bid. I appreciate your concern but I will not have any dealings with e-bay or kijiji for my own reasons. Craigslist here is great but ppl still try to talk you down to nothing. So I figured this is the best way. And if you get the braclet, then so be. It is only taking up room here beings I don't use it anymore.

O.K. Ricky has a bid for $4. Anyone else wanna take a shot at this?

8. Wildwoodchickens

Wildwoodchickens Out Of The Brooder

Apr 4, 2008
    i give 10

9. Florida chick

Florida chick Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 19, 2008
    $10

10. Acre of Blessings

Apr 3, 2008
    Axton, VA
    I must also add that the buyer pays for shipping. I don't think that will be much though. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by