Nice Bracelet give me a bid ###AUCTION IS OVER###

Acre of Blessings

Canning/Sewing Addict
11 Years
Apr 3, 2008
Axton, VA
We have several pieces of jewelry that we no longer wear that I am going to try a sale. I like the idea that burntumber had, so a I am going to try it here. Highest bidder by 6 p.m. on Nov. 23 gets the jewelry. Start at any price. Don't be shy. I will add a new piece of jewelry after the prior one is sold. Remember Christmas is right around the corner and these would make lovely gifts. Happy Bidding.
smile.png

Sorry for the quality of the pics but I couldn't get the camera to work properly. Thank You all.

1) First we will start with this 7 inch, with 9 colored stones. The pic does no do this justice.

Buyer recieved bracelet on 12-2-08 and was pleased.

Last edited:
Come on ladies and gents. This is some nice jewelry. Make a bid. I have held it over until 6 p.m. tomorrow. All bids welcome.

this is the wrong forum for this kind of thing....unless you want to (almost) give the items away.
in my experience, chicken people are frugal (cheep!) and you will not get what these items are worth. if this is ok for you, and you would like to see a bunch of chicken lovers wearing your jewellry for next to nothing, then keep on doing what you are doing. otherwise you should use a proper site:
ebay
kijiji
craigslist

seeing as there are no bids though, i'll throw one out there.
$4 (which is what i get for 1doz. eggs)

Also, photograph it on a more neutral background. Gold looks great against black. Use a piece of velvet if you have it, as there will be no glare. The red washes out the red stones.

Thank you ricky for the first bid. I appreciate your concern but I will not have any dealings with e-bay or kijiji for my own reasons. Craigslist here is great but ppl still try to talk you down to nothing. So I figured this is the best way. And if you get the braclet, then so be. It is only taking up room here beings I don't use it anymore.

O.K. Ricky has a bid for $4. Anyone else wanna take a shot at this?

Back
Top Bottom