Nice Flock of Seramas , A-Class too B-Class LI NY

NySerama

In the Brooder
10 Years
Dec 17, 2009
Long Island NY
With work, the girlfriend and the animals im pretty busy these days and just dont have the time for the birds anymore. Im selling my whole flock of beutiful seramas. Stock is off Dianne Brewer of Paradise Serama & Jerry Schexnayder. If your looking for some nice birds too get started with, or add too your flock, look no further. I had over 35+ seramas last year, then decided too only keep a small flock of the best birds, These are them!!

flock: One Amazing tiny b-class red mottled rooster, plus 1 of his b-class identical sons. (Father has produces around a dozen or so clones of himself). He is Gorgeous, very compact and typey.
12 Hens ranging from a few tiny solid white a-class birds, too mainly all typey b-class birds. There are also a few chicks included that were born this summer (5-6).

2 Roosters, 12 hens and (5-6) chicks.

Local pickup in Suffolk county long island NY or Shipping will be in 2 large boxes, $140 total for shipping. I take paypal or postal money orders, I can ship these guys now, any day... 631/741/3585 calls only please no emails, Im not online much.
Thanks

Auction Is Still On !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Birds Are Not Sold........ Auction Ends Tonight!! Good Luck & Sorry For Confusion Everyone!!!!

Auction Is Still On !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Birds Are Not Sold........ Auction Ends Tonight!! Good Luck & Sorry For Confusion Everyone!!!!

Last edited:
It's a shame they're not for sale seperately, I can't afford a whole flock and I only need a few. But they are some beautiful birds, good luck!

Edit: Nevermind, I see a bid has been placed. Oh well, our loss is the bidder's gain. Enjoy your new flock!

I agree. I know it is a lot more work to sell and ship them individually but I'm sure the extra money you could get would make it MORE than well worth the extra time invested. One of BYC's well-known Serama breeders just sold 21 birds yesterday at an average price of $128 each (no, I'm not a stalker, just a fellow Serama breeder with a penchant for spreadsheets and data analysis). Your birds are beautiful, so I don't think the numbers would be far from this for you. I see more than a couple that I would LOVE to add to my flock. I hope you will carefully consider canceling this auction and relisting birds individually.

All those in favor, say "Aye!" or "Yes, yes, yes! Pretty, pretty, pretty, please, for the love of tiny, beautiful chickens, YES!" or anything else to that effect.
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Hey, I appreciate the info!!!!! I just dont have the time too ship out each bird separate, along with taking shots of each bird, listing, packing, and all that good stuff that goes along with 15 separate auctions.. I would consider selling 2 auctions each with 1 roo & 6 hens, But there is a bid so Ill have too see how auction goes. thanks for your intrest!!

Quote:

Hi, How old are these birds?.
We are very interested.

Also, We are only 1 hour upstate, can we pickup in person?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom