Nice-Looking, Kind Roo Wanted... Preferably near AL

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by LittleLady98, Mar 1, 2011.

1. [​IMG] Does anyone a roo that will NOT attack me over my pullets? If you have one you want to get rid of, please post here. Will check often... [​IMG]

I would like him to be a younger roo...and anywhere from EXTRA cheap to free...

Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  2. kasey08

kasey08 Aunt Kasey's Farm

Mar 29, 2010
    Scottsboro, AL
    What kind do you want? I have a black Silkie roo and also a white/splash. Also I live in North east AL

3. Please post pics...How much do they cost? It really doesn't matter to me about what type...As long as they aren't ugly! Are you near Fort Payne?

4. bargain

bargain Love God, Hubby & farm Premium Member

Apr 13, 2008
    Bowdon, GA
    I have 2 easter egger roosters that need some ladies around them...They are $8 each...I'm in Bowdon, GA - just over the Ala border off I-20!

Thanks...(The colors on these are awesome!!! And if you add to your flocks in just 2 generations you can have blue/green eggs and even olive eggers if you have a dark egg layer in your mix~!!!

Pm if you are interested...Thanks and have a blessed day. Nancy

5. Thank you for your offer, bargain. I will consider it in my search. [​IMG]

6. FarmerBoy24

FarmerBoy24 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 27, 2010
    Moreno Valley Ca
    I have a couple of Welsummer roosters and mixed roosters. They are all BEAUTIFUL!! They are all very kind and loving. I can send pics if you want. Pm me if your interested.
    Thanks!

7. Thank you, FarmerBoy24, for your offer.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by