Nice Silkie cockerels for sale

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kelar, Oct 27, 2010.

1. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    Please do not hit Buy it Now. Email me at [email protected] if you are interested in any of these boys or have questions. I am listing 2 whites and 3 lav splits for sale, but have several additional younger white boys available too. I had a lot of cockerels born this year & some of them have to go. All are priced at $15 each except for the first white boy who is priced at $25. Express shipping is estimate of shipping costs plus $10 for new box.

White cockerel #1 - $25. This should be a very nice boy when he is done fillling out. He is around 4 1/2 months old and has been in a pen with other cockerels, so is missing some feathers here and there. Perfect feet, bright turquoise lobes, nice dark skin and comb, heavy foot feathering. Most of my whites are vaulted, but not sure if this one is or not.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

White Cockerel No. 2, $15: Also around 4 1/2 months old, excellent feet, bright turquoise lobes, dark skin & comb, nice foot feathering, still has a lot of filling out to do.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Blue Lavender Split cockerel No. 1, $15. This boy is around 5 months old and is really filling out to be a beautiful boy. Correct feet, really heavy foot feathering, beautiful wings, just an all-around nice cockerel. He has red leakage on his hackle.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Blue Lavender Split Cockerel No. 2, $15. This is also a really nice cockerel, good feet, wings, dark skin & comb. He also has color leakage on his hackle - more straw-colored on this boy.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Black Lavender Split Cockerel, $15. This boy is around 5 months old and is still filling out. Correct feet, comb, etc. He has a beautiful green sheen to his feathers & should develop very nicely. He has a tiny bit of color leakage on his hackle.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. kelar

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    Forgot to mention that I am NPIP and AI tested clean. You can see the farm and more of my silkies at http://www.catdancesilkies.com. Thanks for looking!

3. kelar

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    The white cockerel listed as No. 1 is sold. Thank you Jamie! All of these birds have been vaccinated for Marek's disease at hatch:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by