NICE silkie roos...AND MORE... WISCONSIN come look! Pics coming soon.

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Hangin Wit My Peeps, Sep 9, 2009.

1. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    I just drove 12 hours to get these WONDERFUL silkies from Amy and I will prob have several roos that will need a home. I'm only keeping two roos and any hens I get from the bunch. The rest will have to go. These are really really nice and have five toes, correct comb etc... . I also have adult silkie roos that are really nice as well. Those have a little prob with toes but not bad at all. I have one lady who is interested in a couple but will need more takers on these. The chicks will not be ready until after winter though. The adults can go when I am sure I have roos to replace them. I also will have some BLRW roos (possibly) for sale. They can all go for 5.00 a piece. They must be picked up in the Wausau area. I have this add also on craigslist so if anyone wants any please let me know and I can put you on the list as first come first serve. Whoever contacts me first has first shot on picking what they want.

2. tiki244

tiki244 Flock Mistress

Jan 1, 2008
    WestCentralWisconsin
    [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by