Nice suprise!

Discussion in 'Family Life - Stories, Pictures & Updates' started by Daddas1Punkin, Feb 1, 2013.

1. Daddas1Punkin

Daddas1Punkin Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    My best friend was over a couple of hours ago, he checked his fb on my computer. He said thank you, have a great night and left. I opened up my side of the computer and a CUTE pic of his little sis was there! He knew I loved that pic, and he suprised me and saved it from fb to my computer! How sweet is he? Here it is!
    [​IMG]
    Such a CUTEEEEEE baby! I love them both so much!

2. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    He is so sweet with her. Today he was over at my house with her for like two hours, she clings to him and she sat looking at the computer with him. She looked at the fish, and all the pic.s in the room. She was getting fussy so he ran home to grag her bottle, then he came back. He sat down next to me and "shhhhh"ed her and her eyes quickly closed, he sat there and sang/rocked her thr rest of the way to sleep. I've never seen him that gentle before. I mean I know that he's sweet, but that was precious! I sat with my head on his shoulder looking at her, and at him in amazement! Like I said, I love them both. [​IMG]

3. Chickenfan4life

Chickenfan4life Overrun With Chickens

Aug 28, 2012
    Planet No
    He sounds very sweet.

4. Daddas1Punkin

Feb 9, 2012
    Ca.
    He is, I am the luckiest girl in the world to have him for my best friend!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by