Nice Surprise !!!

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by 6chicks&aduck, Nov 8, 2011.

1. 6chicks&aduck

6chicks&aduck Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2009
    S E North Dakota
    a while back i had to sell my birds & coop due to my current heath issues , last night i got a phone call from the people who bought them and they invited me over to see them ! Today i went ,and it was so nice , they even remebered me ! the one which sat on my lap and jumped up on my shoulder did that almost immediately [​IMG] they said" wow they must miss you , she has'nt done that to us ". that was so cool , i did'nt know chickens had such good memories ! It was so nice to see them, and now they have a huge run [​IMG], 25' long by 30 ' wide and 7' tall, they are so happy and are being spoiled rotten ![​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  2. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    So cool they remembered you!

3. GardenGal

GardenGal Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 11, 2011
    Western WA
    That's really sweet. It's hard to let animals go...sure helps to know they have a happy home though. Hope you feel better soon. [​IMG]

4. 6chicks&aduck

6chicks&aduck Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 23, 2009
    S E North Dakota
    thank you garden gal [​IMG]

5. Keltara

Keltara Chillin' With My Peeps

That's wonderful! I"m so happy that they are being treated so well. It's nice that you got to visit as well. ♥

~Kelly~
    My Country Chronicles Blog

6. Mom2Five

Mom2Five Out Of The Brooder

Nov 9, 2011
    Stuarts Draft, VA
    I'm sorry you had to sell your birds due to health issues, but that is so cool that you got to see them and they remembered you. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by