Nice white Silkie pullet - Catdance Silkies

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by kelar, Nov 28, 2011.

1. kelar

kelar Chillin' With My Peeps

May 22, 2010
    yacolt
    Offering for your consideration this nice white Silkie pullet. She is approximately 7 months old and has just been through a cycle of laying, brooding and molting, so is not in tip top condition right now, but the rest of her feathers should grow back in the next couple of months. All photos were taken today, 11/28 - she looks a little different in the outside pics because by the time it stopped raining and I was able to take some outside photos, she had been back in her pen all day and in just a few hours, managed to dunk her beard and crest, get her butt dirty and walk in some poop as silkies tend to do:( This pullet has perfect feet and beautiful tight wings. She was vaccinated for Marek's Disease at hatch and comes from my NPIP certified and AI tested clean show flock. She will be shipped to you in a new USPS approved shipping box and provided with canned corn to keep her hydrated during her trip. She would make a great companion to the white cockerel I currently have at auction and shipping can be combined with any of the other birds I have for sale to save you money. She will ship on Tuesday, Deember 6th, which is my last shipping day until after the holidays because of the postal rush. Please email or pm with any questions and thank you for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Faerytalefarm

Faerytalefarm Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 23, 2011
    Will it ever end? [​IMG] She's BEAUTIFUL!

3. adkins90

adkins90 Truly Obsessed...

Jan 30, 2007
    Huntington, WV
    [​IMG]

4. Faerytalefarm

Sep 23, 2011
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

5. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Where did this lovely gal come from??? How did I miss this till now??? Oh boy watch out ladies I just called the hubby b/c I have my eye on that calico split to lav boy cockrel. I just have to see if the hubby will allow another purchase liket his!!! LOL

Unlike someone else on here I gots a cap on ma spendin!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Faerytalefarm

Sep 23, 2011
    Beth G. :

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Where did this lovely gal come from??? How did I miss this till now??? Oh boy watch out ladies I just called the hubby b/c I have my eye on that calico split to lav boy cockrel. I just have to see if the hubby will allow another purchase liket his!!! LOL

Unlike someone else on here I gots a cap on ma spendin!!! [​IMG]

[​IMG]

The more the merrier! [​IMG] I can assure there's a cap on mine and I'm already pushing it! May have to let the two of you as well as any sharks fight over her. She's gorgeous!​

7. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Your too funny and definitely keep these auctions interesting. I will have to wait and see [​IMG] The first phone call begging didn't go that well so who knows [​IMG] I'll probably get a big FAT NO [​IMG]
    Quote:The more the merrier! [​IMG] I can assure there's a cap on mine and I'm already pushing it! May have to let the two of you as well as any sharks fight over her. She's gorgeous!

8. Faerytalefarm

Sep 23, 2011
    Beth G. :

Your too funny and definitely keep these auctions interesting. I will have to wait and see [​IMG] The first phone call begging didn't go that well so who knows [​IMG] I'll probably get a big FAT NO [​IMG]
    Quote:The more the merrier! [​IMG] I can assure there's a cap on mine and I'm already pushing it! May have to let the two of you as well as any sharks fight over her. She's gorgeous!

Good luck! Fortunately my husband has no clue what chickens have been here for months and which ones just arrived! Thank goodness! [​IMG]

9. CupOJoe42

CupOJoe42 CT Chicken Whisperer

Apr 11, 2011
    She's beautiful!!! Beth, you can always keep her here!!!! [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. feather leg farms

feather leg farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 25, 2009
    Salisbury, NC
    Hey Karen....my addy is 0000 LOL ...... [​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2011

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by