*~Nicknames~*

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Louieandthecrew, Dec 31, 2010.

1. Louieandthecrew

Louieandthecrew I am actually a female!

Here on BYC many people have... nicknames! What's yours? This is where you share you're nickname, chose a new nickname, or, if you don't have one, let us think up a great name for you to go by on here!

I have two nicknames. One, is the one that everyone calls me - Louie! My name, indeed, is NOT Louie. Louie is my oldest little Brown Red Cochin rooster. He is one of the first chickens I ever had, and I still have him today! My second nickname was givin' to me from some friends that I like to chat with a lot of the time. That nickname is so long that it is abbreviated into - Lwiofftl ~~ Which means - Louie who is on fire for the Lord!!! [​IMG]

So, what are your nicknames?

2. turney31

turney31 Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 14, 2008
    palestine texas
    DH calls me Dumplin. I love it. My first name is Micah but everybody calls me Mike.

Edited to add: cindiloohoo tagged me "the Palestinian" - pretty funny at the time in context, that was a heated thread. [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2010
  3. Chickerdoodle13

Chickerdoodle13 The truth is out there...

Mar 5, 2007
    Phoenix, AZ
    My friends at college call me Pie. I just really like pie!

4. acid_chipmunk

acid_chipmunk Polish Silkies d'Uccles O my!

Mar 29, 2010
    My Mom calls me Missy, my co-workers call me Miss Kitty (from Gunsmoke). Most people on here call me AC, acid, or just C, if they know my real name.

5. Louieandthecrew

Nice nicknames [​IMG]

6. sourland

sourland Broody Magician Premium Member

May 3, 2009
    New Jersey
    My wife is "Laine or The Princess, daughter was Weasel or Pumpkin now known as Kelly, son was Onion (can you guess why?) now known as David, And I am Geordie named after the wee Scottish lad who grew to be strong. I never quite made that part.[​IMG]

7. Louieandthecrew

Haha! [​IMG]

8. Dinkadoo

Dinkadoo Chillin' With My Peeps

May 1, 2009
    South Carolina
    Daddy had a nickname for every child and grandchild. People knew he liked them if he hung a nickname on them. Mine was mosquito or skeeter for short. He's been gone 7 years and I miss being called skeeter. LOL

9. Louieandthecrew

Quote:Awwwwww, we'll call you Skeeter [​IMG] My Daddy used to cal me Bookie after some guy in the Bible! [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 31, 2010
  10. User66184

User66184 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2010
    East Coast, Virgina
    Im Called Squirt :p

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by