NIFTY..Question on my uploads?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by redhen, Apr 5, 2009.

1. redhen

redhen Kiss My Grits... Premium Member

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    i was wondering if anyone on here (besides me) can access them? I'm hoping not... [​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 5, 2009
  2. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    [​IMG]

3. Colored Egg Farmer

Colored Egg Farmer Chicken overload

mine work

4. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    no i mean..can you (or anyone) get into my uploads on here? my pics and stuff...

5. azelgin

azelgin Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 18, 2008
    S.E. AZ
    Quote:I can access my own, But I can't find a way to access yours. Why? Am I missing something good?[​IMG]

6. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    Quote:I can access my own, But I can't find a way to access yours. Why? Am I missing something good?[​IMG]

LOL..good!, glad you cant get to them! [​IMG] just a few silly things that i sent my friends and i started to worry that others could access them... [​IMG]

7. Colored Egg Farmer

actually there is a way to get to them but you need to know the link.... I though you meant that you couldn't access them at all [​IMG]

8. redhen

May 19, 2008
    Western MA
    okay...not sure i understand that...what link? and how do people get to it?? [​IMG]

9. Colored Egg Farmer

Not sure I just know there was a link at one time to all the uploads I believe nifty shut it off though

10. Nifty-Chicken

Nifty-Chicken Administrator Staff Member

There shouldn't be a way to access all the images. We were testing a gallery program that would allow everyone to see all the pics but decided against it... at least not until we let people know.

So, to answer your question: There shouldn't be any way for members to access your images.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by