Nifty's Guessing Game šŸ† Winner announced

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
If so then he must have a serious "Bag of Holding" IRL! (D&D reference @Kiki ) given that his pictures from the Nifty stuff site and these pics make me think the lot isn't as big as you hinting at.

Butttttttt, I am human and make more than my fair share of errors. I can easily be very wrong here too.

If so then he must have a serious "Bag of Holding" IRL! (D&D reference @Kiki ) given that his pictures from the Nifty stuff site and these pics make me think the lot isn't as big as you hinting at.

Butttttttt, I am human and make more than my fair share of errors. I can easily be very wrong here too.
He has coops coming outta his ears.

Flat bed tow trucks guys...who has one or two?

He has coops coming outta his ears.

Flat bed tow trucks guys...who has one or two?
Sorry I thought you were referring to the storage boxes that used to be on the back side of a bobtail truck. That yellow one was a retired hertz or Penzky roll-up door model.

He only talked of the three and how this was the last one to get moved (today)

Sorry I thought you were referring to the storage boxes that used to be on the back side of a bobtail truck. That yellow one was a retired hertz or Penzky roll-up door model.

He only talked of the three and how this was the last one to get moved (today)
Shhh...I didn't read his posts correctly.

Let me pretend he has more.

I thought the same thing!!! However...my uncle would take one look and tell me there is absolutely no way to get that thing home. Why is it when I always have an amazing idea someone denounces it...?
You could build a mansion of a coop for what it would cost to transport that from CA to WV.

Back
Top Bottom