Nifty's Guessing Game 🏆 Winner announced

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
Pics
I’m starting my green tomato ketchup from our remaining garden veggies!!! @Nifty-Chicken, I will be happy to send you my grandfather’s recipe if you want it!!
Sounds really interesting! I bet my GF would love to know more!
hopefully we can come up with more ideas to keep @Nifty-Chicken more engaged with us “minions” as this has been really fun and informative!!!
Which do you prefer, BYC running smoothly as he attends to necessary maintenance and upgrades or a more visible presence?
LOL! Took the words out of my mouth! ;)

For example, I've been babysitting this rebuild for literally the past 16 hours:
1600811002205.png

Sounds really interesting! I bet my GF would love to know more!

LOL! Took the words out of my mouth! ;)

For example, I've been babysitting this rebuild for literally the past 16 hours:
View attachment 2344312
i get it to a point 🤣🤣 believe me the last thing i want to do at the end of a day is deal with TEETH!! 🤣🤣 and a lot of my business is also technology related......🤣🤣🤣

Who is who?
View attachment 2344413
I’m out. I don’t look 👀 like any of this creatures, looking in the mirror.
Pretty sure that I'm the one on the bottom right -- the one who's falling asleep and holding a fluffy thing. In my case, it'd be a chicken, not a teddy bear, but a teddy will suit me fine enough.

Which do you prefer, BYC running smoothly as he attends to necessary maintenance and upgrades or a more visible presence?
I "Prefer Shaken not stirred."

Butidigress

Realistically speaking? As smooth as humanly possible given that they are all humans with lives away from BYC.... I would like to see his presence to 'NOT deminish below pre-contest levels' but, None of us has any control of the future.... do we?

unless... @Nifty-Chicken "You don't have a crystal ball that your hiding out there in the SF hill country, do ya?"

Back
Top Bottom