Nifty's Guessing Game 🏆 Winner announced

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
@Nifty-Chicken I meant to ask when I punned above... How has the dust been on the panels of late?
How's the sky/sunsets/sunrises?
Great timed question! I went out yesterday to look and was surprised to see them so dirty. It hasn't been super smoky, so I'm not sure why they are so dirty?

Always dusty here, lol. Air quality was good a couple of days ago, but yesterday and today we can smell smoke again.
Are you talking about the fires 🔥 on the west coast? So sorry for you all. :hugs
:flyou stay safe.

We did have news on the fires the past weeks, but recently our news is mainly about European problems and the second Covid wave we have here now.

You are so sharing about it too. I really wouldn't mind if you decided not to be so sharing.
Well color me clueless as I a) didn't realize she was in that-100-acre-wood until those snazzy bike shots & the Xmas tree story b) "Bee" is the only other one that I can recall is in the neighborhood per say.

Are you talking about the fires 🔥 on the west coast? So sorry for you all. :hugs
:flyou stay safe.

We did have news on the fires the past weeks, but recently our news is mainly about European problems and the second Covid wave we have here now.
Yeah, still have a bunch burning, though things are looking better. Sorry you all are having problems with the second wave. :hugs

Well color me clueless as I a) didn't realize she was in that-100-acre-wood until those snazzy bike shots & the Xmas tree story b) "Bee" is the only other one that I can recall is in the neighborhood per say.
There are a lot of well known BYC members in California and they are all sick and tired of the fires, smoke and ash.

Back
Top Bottom