Nifty's Guessing Game 🏆 Winner announced

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
Great printer from a great company! I love watching their videos about their business and founder (Joseph Prussa). They even put a bag of gummi bears in all their 3D printers shipments! Just too expensive for me.
Wow, and SLA printer?! Those are cool, but the whole working-with-resin makes me a bit more reluctant.

So, you use those for making dentures for people!?!?

Well, sure enough, it's totally a thing!
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=sla+dentures

Yeah I will sneak some pictures of some prints tomorrow for you!!!! The SLA printers are a bit messy!!!
I did enjoy a few of the gummy bears as DS was assembling his 😂 He actually purchased it during college for his Senior project stuff.

Kiki - 178 posts
Kathy - 76 posts
Nifty - 12 posts

Nifty - 374 posts to 40,000 posts
Kathy - 2,054 posts to 100,000 posts
Kiki is 5,470 posts behind the old man.
Kiki - 88 posts
Kathy - 17 posts
Nifty - 14 posts

Nifty - 360 posts to 40,000 posts
Kathy - 2,037 posts to 100,000 posts
Kiki is 5,382 posts behind the old man.

What is it with rental / remodel projects?!!?

I swear, I fix two things on the list and then another thing pops up. :he

Wife and I tackled our kitchen. We gutted the entire thing, and found some questionable wiring. So.... down to studs it went to chase that out and fix it. Glad we did because we discovered 3 junctions not in a box, and twisted together with black tape for insulation. Lucky it didn’t burn down. Figured we were that far, so we pulled the floor up so we could route water to fridge. Found 3 separate abandoned stubs for a kitchen sink. So, we fixed all of that. We had many hats that remodel. The only thing we didn’t do is the granite counter tops.

Back
Top Bottom