Nifty's Guessing Game šŸ† Winner announced

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
Ya, no idea what the plumber was thinking when he did that 14 years ago!
I can share a co-miserate House repair realization that I "had to fix". First realize this is a 1970's built house. The original builders tied the grounding cooper lead from the main breaker panel *On the adjacent closet wall to the "Tee for the toilet" in Master bath. With all that copper water pipe in the wall they saw fit to run the grounding wire around a corner and use those clamping fittings with a screw on both sides that holds the wire against the pipe and make it impossible to have a clean sealable hole in the wall for the ball valve for this toilet?
PSX_20200930_115636.jpg

You see the screw heads. /Side note I dispise straight slot screw heads.
Well, I cut the hole over to the stud for a drywall repair that would be a wee bit easier but, getting that darn 1/4" dia ground wire bent around to be mounted to the vertical section of the same pipe took me a good 2 hrs - squeezed in there...
This is the finished look. Not the best workmanship trying to match the faux plastered texture but, it's now neatly sealed up and looks good from a standing distance.
PSX_20200930_120141.jpg

So, how's them pictures of old and new coop coming, eh? /Cue Monty Python character snippet
(Nudge nudge, wink, wink) "Know what I mean, ehh? Know what I mean, Ehh?"

Back
Top Bottom