Nifty's Guessing Game šŸ† Winner announced

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
Has anyone showed up with a flatbed towtruck?

Yup, for the first two, that's how the guys that were successful finally did it.

It was a whole mess. Short version: A guy hired a huge semi flatbed towtruck to get it. They got it up, started driving away with it, and then found out the guy had no money... so they dropped it 1/2 way through my yard!

:th :he

Another guy was able to pay the towtruck to come back and get it.

One thing I didn't mention here: The truck is full of my mom's stuff (junk) that she was hoarding. It's all in various conditions, much with rat poop, etc. covered. When I posted this for free on Craigslist, it was under the condition that the person had to haul away all the junk with it... either unloading it and hauling the stuff away, or taking it all at once.

The dude tried to take it WITH all the stuff in it. That's how it's loaded now.

I messaged him earlier suggesting that he may want to try unloading it... that every little bit would probably help. I just got this message from him:

"I m planning on bringing a dump truck"

One thing I didn't mention here: The truck is full of my mom's stuff (junk) that she was hoarding. It's all in various conditions, much with rat poop, etc. covered. When I posted this for free on Craigslist, it was under the condition that the person had to haul away all the junk with it... either unloading it and hauling the stuff away, or taking it all at once.

The dude tried to take it WITH all the stuff in it. That's how it's loaded now.

I messaged him earlier suggesting that he may want to try unloading it... that every little bit would probably help. I just got this message from him:

"I m planning on bringing a dump truck"
Yeeeeeessshhhhhh. :fl
Not even gonna W*A*G the weight now.
Nope.
Wouldn't be prudent........
/Whistles and walks away quietly

It's really frustrating because these guys come over with all these big statements about their amazing skills / experience and the equipment they have, that it won't be a problem or issue, etc.

... then they show up and within a few hours you can totally see the frustration and desperation on their faces.

I try to pre-qualify them as much as possible, but there's only so much I can do.

They would make lovely coops!
No... no, mine is big enough... I'm not even going to be allowed to buy any more chicks next year, I don't need another coop... I have two -- the big, main one, and the little starter one... no more... no more!
Get a tow truck thing and drive to Nifty's. He has free coops.

Back
Top Bottom