Nifty's Guessing Game 🏆 Winner announced

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
Pics
I had an extra-light schedule at the office today so we took off 30 minutes early! Mr muddy is cooking dinner and as soon as he clears some room, I’m starting my green tomato ketchup from our remaining garden veggies!!! @Nifty-Chicken, I will be happy to send you my grandfather’s recipe if you want it!!

hopefully we can come up with more ideas to keep @Nifty-Chicken more engaged with us “minions” as this has been really fun and informative!!!
Which do you prefer, BYC running smoothly as he attends to necessary maintenance and upgrades or a more visible presence?

Which do you prefer, BYC running smoothly as he attends to necessary maintenance and upgrades or a more visible presence?
i prefer both as many of us have “day jobs” and still find time to “play” on byc.....but of course i’m not sure how much time is involved in @Nifty-Chicken ’s “day jobs” of running his websites and other obligations......I just know my own as a business owner. his seem like a lot more fun btw and less blood and spit!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Back
Top Bottom