Nifty's Guessing Game 🏆 Winner announced

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
I installed one of these today in my circuit breaker. Pretty cool to see it monitor usage in real-time. Also cool that it can send me alerts, reports, etc!

https://amzn.to/3mXzwz0

1600927371052.png

I installed one of these today in my circuit breaker. Pretty cool to see it monitor usage in real-time. Also cool that it can send me alerts, reports, etc!

View attachment 2346175
Okay, so it comes w/up to 16 probes. Did you get the 8, _x_, 16?
Pics of how yours installed on the panel?
It will be very interesting to see 7 day vs 14 &30 day cycles.

View attachment 2346175
Okay, so it comes w/up to 16 probes. Did you get the 8, _x_, 16?
Pics of how yours installed on the panel?
It will be very interesting to see 7 day vs 14 &30 day cycles.
definitely interesting to watch but i done think they make a system big enough for me.....nor would i want to see it!!! :oops:
our power company sends estimated reports every so often and ours are off the charts comparatively 🤣

definitely interesting to watch but i done think they make a system big enough for me.....nor would i want to see it!!! :oops:
our power company sends estimated reports every so often and ours are off the charts comparatively 🤣
I had them quit sending me the reports. I always came up the worst of my group. Their suggestions on how to reduce electric usage did not apply to me at all. They have no idea how I am using the electricity. All of their suggestions are things that I did years ago other than replacing the refrigerator. The electric usage of my refrigerator is comparable to what a new refrigerator would use.

Other than the fact that it is going to die one of these days, there is no logical reason to replace.

I pondered using that system but settled on Sense system instead.

It helped me balance the load through my breaker box. Find an attic fan that was costing 22 bucks a month, and alerted me when my well pump was cycling more than normal (broken pipe)

It payed for itself already.
Specs link please.
No fair dropping a teaser post like that (snickers) true enough ?;):gig

I had them quit sending me the reports. I always came up the worst of my group. Their suggestions on how to reduce electric usage did not apply to me at all. They have no idea how I am using the electricity. All of their suggestions are things that I did years ago other than replacing the refrigerator. The electric usage of my refrigerator is comparable to what a new refrigerator would use.

Other than the fact that it is going to die one of these days, there is no logical reason to replace.
Elk,
African or european?
Yes coconuts migrate!:gig

Our last kitchen fridge lasted just shy of 8 years with many, many kiddos. The laundry room fridge is 10 y/o unit from a friend who was moving and didn't need it... happened to replace our 12 y/o unit that we donated to habitat for humanity 2 years ago and it was working fine.

Back
Top Bottom