Nifty's Guessing Game 🏆 Winner announced

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
Okay, so it comes w/up to 16 probes. Did you get the 8, _x_, 16?
Pics of how yours installed on the panel?
It will be very interesting to see 7 day vs 14 &30 day cycles.
I got the one with 8 probes. It's for one of the sub-panels that feeds an inlaw / addition on my house that we're going to be renting out with utilities included (so we can see if they are doing anything crazy like leaving the heat-pump on 24/7).

No pics :(

It's already been a lot of fun to see it track data!!

I pondered using that system but settled on Sense system instead.

It helped me balance the load through my breaker box. Find an attic fan that was costing 22 bucks a month, and alerted me when my well pump was cycling more than normal (broken pipe)

It payed for itself already.

Nice! I had the Sense in my shopping cart for about a year: https://amzn.to/2EtciiC

It's a bit more expensive, but I LOVE how they only need one point of measurement and then let their algorithms do the rest! I've read they aren't nearly as good at isolating things as the individual monitors, but I'm sure their software will just get better and better.

I may still put one on our main house breaker... but I unfortunately my main service panel is setup in a way that the Sense won't work :(

I got the one with 8 probes. It's for one of the sub-panels that feeds an inlaw / addition on my house that we're going to be renting out with utilities included (so we can see if they are doing anything crazy like leaving the heat-pump on 24/7).

No pics :(

It's already been a lot of fun to see it track data!!
I was mearly hoping to see how it hangs out around the panel? Like is it designed to look "OEM" or more "Maker-like" custom tweak to panel cover? The app is an app, it's gonna have a GUI that looks snazzy as all get out -thats a given from the pic on the Amazon link... Oh well. It's okay.

So.... Ya gonna use this as an addition to nifty stuff page?
[ETA: is the option to leave comments on that site linked to here for ID validation & symmetry?]

I originally had a kill-o-watt plug to see what all the pcs in office would consider per week/month.... But, that soon proved futile as the equipment was more then the outlet could handle and had to spread across more than 1 20A breaker. That's how I ended up moving the modem, router, and wifi AP's into the attic ona isolated outlet.....

Nice! I had the Sense in my shopping cart for about a year: https://amzn.to/2EtciiC

It's a bit more expensive, but I LOVE how they only need one point of measurement and then let their algorithms do the rest! I've read they aren't nearly as good at isolating things as the individual monitors, but I'm sure their software will just get better and better.

I may still put one on our main house breaker... but I unfortunately my main service panel is setup in a way that the Sense won't work :(
Can I start calling you "Big Brother"now? :confused: .........:gig

Back
Top Bottom