Nifty's Guessing Game šŸ† Winner announced

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
No not yet.
I'll add that rule soon.
Hey there @Kiki . When you update hers in the spreadsheet would you update mine too please?

I'd like 10/13/20 (as it too was open as of now 8:53 AM CDT):cool:

I would say I'm feelin' lucky but, that's chichƩ and it's more about approximation of the current pattern than "luck" at this point.

Hey there. When you update hers in the spreadsheet would you update mine too please?

I'd like 10/13/20 (as it too was open as of now 8:53 AM CDT):cool:

I would say I'm feelin' lucky but, that's chichƩ and it's more about approximation of the current pattern than "luck" at this point.
Based solely on the amount of posts that Nifty has made starting with Sept. 5th (start of contest), the predicted date is .......

Oops, I am not supposed to release that information at this time.

Based solely on the amount of posts that Nifty has made starting with Sept. 5th (start of contest), the predicted date is .......

Oops, I am not supposed to release that information at this time.
To quote a classic Sci-fi Movie, "Yeah, Yeah ...... Laugh it up fuzzball." (Snickers)

I actually debated on the 3 days around my request, Cas's request & the opening after that and these seemed the most likely "fun option" given all left available.....

Just a quick question for @Nifty-Chicken that probably should be addressed in pm but that wouldnā€™t increase post count! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Would it be possible to get permission to use the BYC logo on other attire besides tshirts (ie bikinis and swim trunks or Jammies) šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I would buy some of those items. DH would buy them for me for gifts.
I would be proud to wear them. :jumpy:jumpy:jumpy:jumpy

Back
Top Bottom