Nifty's Guessing Game 🏆 Winner announced

Who is going to win?

• Total voters
Dang it Kathy, I'm smelling smoke again.
Looks like Montana's the major source for your neck of the semi high desert/plains. Isn't that area above 4000'? ..... Unless your close to the 2 fires either in or on the border of your county? (I zoomed in a bit for the 2nd shot, admittedly not far enough now that I think of it.)
PSX_20200927_185030.jpg

PSX_20200927_185223.jpg

This app is so kewl. I wish this stuff was around 20 years ago. (Smirks) I might of changed degree plans.....

Looks like Montana's the major source for your neck of the semi high desert/plains. Isn't that area above 4000'? ..... Unless your close to the 2 fires either in or on the border of your county? (I zoomed in a bit for the 2nd shot, admittedly not far enough now that I think of it.)
View attachment 2351001

View attachment 2351002

This app is so kewl. I wish this stuff was around 20 years ago. (Smirks) I might of changed degree plans.....
But it's more fun to blame Kathy.

What is this app? Windy??
Nope. The simple, free MyRadar app. Here's what it looks like in the latest update in android mode.
Screenshot_20200927-193029.png
Took me 3 times to finally keep it open for the screenshot to grab it.

I am NOT a fan of the latest upgrade to the screenshot feature in android. Some apps I can no longer take the full screenshots, I have to go in and crop.

This weather is SO crazy!

Just when I thought we had hit our last heat-wave (about a week ago) we're hit with more 100 deg. weather!?!?

I keep thinking I can put away the fans, etc., until next season.

I swear, I don't remember heat waves like this in late September ever before.

This weather is SO crazy!

Just when I thought we had hit our last heat-wave (about a week ago) we're hit with more 100 deg. weather!?!?

I keep thinking I can put away the fans, etc., until next season.

I swear, I don't remember heat waves like this in late September ever before.
Today's high was 53°F and it is currently 45°F.

Back
Top Bottom