So I have Danny and Daisy, my two grade goats. Then I got Yogi over the weekend. And like potato chips, you can not have just one...... Now I have the chance to buy the girl below. She is 3.5 y/o registered. She has never been pregnent. The gentleman wants $300 for her. If I want, he has a registered Buck coming next week and he will keep the doe for a couple of months to expose her to the buck. He is not going to charge me any more for breeding her. So should I get her? Should I let him breed her? You Nigerian people, does she look like a good quality. With a good buck, would you consider purchasing one of her babies? Edited: Removed picture because I decided not to get Roxie.