Nigerian Dwarf doe kids, Arkansas

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Haviris, Mar 20, 2009.

1. Haviris

Haviris Chillin' With My Peeps

Sep 4, 2007
    The boys are sold now it's time to focus on the girls! I "think" I've deside who's staying, all are disbudded, vaccinated, wormed, etc., and if I can find the tattoo ink I'll be tattooing today! One of these girls may already be sold, will update when I know for sure.

First up is Stacy born 2/17, buckskin w/ blue eyes she is on a bottle and can go now! Or a deposit will hold her til she's weaned. Her registration is currently pending (AGS and NDGA), $200
    [​IMG]

This is not yet named (if she has a buyer before a name, they buyer can name her), I've really been back and forth on this one, so hopefully she'll sell quickly before I change my mind. Brown eyed, covered in silver moonspots. Born 3/15, on a bottle and available after two weeks, or a deposit will hold her til she's weaned. Comes with a registration application (AGS) unless I send it off in the meantime. $150 (her parents are Lone Star and Pie)
    [​IMG]

And the twins, born 3/18. Dam raised, will be avaliable at 10-12 weeks old. One is a chocolate buckskin w/ blue eyes, the other is red/gold and white w/ blue eyes. Will come w/ AGS and NDGA papers or applications. Will get better pics and update then!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

For Pedigree info and pics of parents you can check out my website.
    http://www.freewebs.com/haviris/

Last edited: Mar 20, 2009
  2. cadman68

cadman68 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 15, 2007
    Middle TN
    sent u a pm

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by