Nigerian Dwarf goats & Miniature horses for sale in Mississippi!

Jazlyn

Songster
12 Years
Sep 30, 2007
South Mississippi
We have up for sale at the moment on our new website a few registered nigerian dwarf dairy goats and registered miniature horses.

http://www.landaminiatures.com/

Here are a few there are more on the site!!!

This is Dreamer. He is a pretty blue eyed buck that has sired several quality kids here at LandA Miniatures. He has had 100% blue eyed kids!!!
$275
Dreamy-1.jpg

This is Shine On. She is a faded pinto(AKA white). She is registered with AMHR and is in foal to Winners Circle Talk Of The Town $1000 OBO
shineandtishi.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for that!!! I think I fixed it. Let me know if there are any more glitches, the site is kinda new and sometimes has some issues.

This is Teacher's Pet Miss June She is also on our for sale page!!! She is a real horsey looking Miniature. Wow!!! What a pedigree!!! AMHA registered.
GoodJune.jpg

I hate to let go of this kid. He is blue eyed, moon spotted, and well put together. He is NDGA Regisered!!! $300 Will take less with multiple purchases. DOB 8/4/08
MrBig.jpg

We have more avalible. Feel free to ask any questions.

This pretty bucko is also for sale! LOL. He has blue eyes and is very wide through out. Goldy Boy(LandA Dreamer's Golden Boy) is a real card, I'll tell ya! REDUCED $225 NDGA reg.
ewgross-2.jpg

Goldy.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom