Nigerian Dwarf Milk Nanny Goat for sale-----Florida Panhandle

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by southernhen, Nov 24, 2008.

1. southernhen

southernhen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    Port St. Joe, Florida
    I have a Reg. Nigerian Dwarf milk Goat for sale. She is due to freshen Feb 2 with Reg Billy. Her last freshening was twins and she is under 2 years old. She was shown and has her first leg. I have milked her and she does good with amount and standing. Would be great for 4h or as pet. I am asking 250.00 but is neg. The only reason I want to find her another home is due to my health. I need to lighten my load.

2. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    AHHHHHHH I am going to florida for thanksgiving I wish my parents would just give in and accept that we need to add a mini goat dairy in our suburban back yard [​IMG]

Well hope you find a good home for her she sounds nice.

Henry

3. southernhen

southernhen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    Port St. Joe, Florida
    lol.....She does real good in a garden.....loves the leftovers. currently that is where she is on my little half acrea fishing community.

4. CrimsonRose

CrimsonRose Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    OH man why can't you live in Ohio... LOL

Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
  5. Intileo

Intileo Out Of The Brooder

Jun 8, 2008
    st augustine florida
    Hello! I've just been scanning websites for a nice friendly, family Nigerian doe and found you on my favourite chicken info site!!! Do you still have her? How I hope so. We are in St Aug and really really want some goat milk. We have two other does, so she'd have company.

6. mamabird

mamabird Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 14, 2007
    App. Mtn's
    If I could get her to WV, I'd take her in a heartbeat! We are looking for another doe for our herd! Anyone from around here taking a road trip South? [​IMG]

7. skirbo

skirbo Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 18, 2008
    Walton County, NW FL
    I got an email from her today, she's been sold.

Sarah

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by