Nipple waterer photo request

ngennetta

Songster
7 Years
Apr 26, 2016
Colorado
Hello! I am looking for help from y’all... (admin- I hope this is the correct location for this request. If not, I am happy to repost where it needs to be!)

We sell the original Columbus Aqua side mount poultry nipple. We are looking for photos of watering systems you’ve created with the nipples to create an idea board on our website. We will give credit to you and link to your website if you have one. If anyone has photos they’d like to share, please comment or PM me. If you have any photos to share, we would be so grateful!

Note: Be sure to include your name or website, otherwise this thread will be cited as the photo source.

I only have 4 - 6 chickens, this works for me. I mark the water level to ensure they're drinking. One thing I learned after my first attempt, it needs to be vented. I have a lid & drilled a hole close to the rim .... Other wise the nipples won't work.

DSC04044.JPG
DSC03847.JPG

You can see in my photo that even baby quail can activate/use the nipples. The first photo actually shows both an adult and a baby Italian Coturnix Quail using the waterer at the same time. Baby blends in a bit.
I didn't see the baby at first. Great photo! Thank you :)

Back
Top Bottom