1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Nitendo DS and games for sale!! *SOLD*

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by duck&chickencrazy, Dec 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. duck&chickencrazy

duck&chickencrazy Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2008
    Indiana
    I have a nintendo ds that i barely use, i still have the box and all the things that came in it, i would like to sell it cause i never use it. It is black and my asking price is $90. I also have games that i have barely used as well, some of them are asassins creed, zelda hourglass, zoo tycoon, the last airbender and a couple others. the games are $10-15. they are in very good condition. pm me or post sold for anyone of the items.

*money back guarantee

Last edited: Dec 8, 2008
  2. Barnyard

Barnyard Addicted to Quack

Aug 5, 2007
    Southwest Georgia
    Is there anyway you can post pictures of the DS? I am interested.

3. Wildsky

Wildsky Wild Egg!

Oct 13, 2007
    California
    Sending a pm

4. duck&chickencrazy

Dec 2, 2008
    Indiana
    yes i will post a picture of it as soon as i can, probably later tonight or tomorrow.

5. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    If you can't get anyone to buy it (although you're getting some interest), you could always take it back to a place like GameStop.

6. duck&chickencrazy

Dec 2, 2008
    Indiana
    i know but they only do store credit, and i dont really want to have store credit if i am not going to buy anymore games.

7. kbbeale

kbbeale Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 26, 2007
    Adkins, Tx
    Not to mention they dont really pay very well for used stuff. For instance, we had my sons older Gameboy Advanced SP and four games that we wanted to sell to have money towards his DS for Christmas. Take it to Gamestop - they offered $24 for ALL of it. Listed it on eBay and got over $80 for it all.

$90 for the DS is a good price. You shouldnt have any trouble selling it.

8. duck&chickencrazy

Dec 2, 2008
    Indiana
    my compter is taking to long and wont let me upload the pics of my ds, i can try emailing them if necassary, just let me know the email address

9. ninjapoodles

ninjapoodles Sees What You Did There

May 24, 2008
    Central Arkansas
    Just to draw in some adults who might not think this is up their alley:

Earlier this year, Johnson & Johnson, GM, and Nintendo hosted a bloggers' retreat at J&J headquarters that I was fortunate enough to be invited to attend. At the final dinner, there was a Wii party where they debuted the Wii Fit before it was released, and we were all given a free Nintendo DS.

[​IMG]

I LOVE THIS THING. My daughter and I both love playing BrainAge, and now there are all kinds of cool things released (and coming soon) to the DS, like a cooking tutor that walks you through recipes as you cook in real time, and a huge collection of classic literature (100 titles strong, last I heard) that you can read right on your DS.

[​IMG]

Quick, somebody buy the OP's DS! I bet they're getting harder to find as Christmas draws near. [​IMG]

10. blueskylen

blueskylen Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 3, 2008
    WV
    do you have games rated"E" - if so, what are they?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by