NJ - RIR Roosters

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Rowanm77, Oct 24, 2008.

1. Rowanm77

Rowanm77 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 19, 2007
    Blairstown, NJ
    I have 4 large hand-raised young Rhode Island Roosters that need to go to another home. I am asking $6.00 each to help cover the feed. One is getting aggressive and pecking, the other three are fine so far. They are beautiful! I'm located in Blairstown, NJ 07825.
    "Rowanm77"
    [email protected]

2. hypnofrogstevie

hypnofrogstevie chick magnet

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    A little off topic but do you have any chicks your willing to sell? I am 15 min away from blairstown and have a lonely chick who needs some friends. She is 2 days old.

3. Rowanm77

Rowanm77 Out Of The Brooder

Jul 19, 2007
    Blairstown, NJ
    Hi hypnofrogstevie, I have a lot (20?) of half grown birds about 6-8" long and a few months old if you're interested. I don't know if they'd pick on your little guy though. You're welcome to come look at them. I have hens and roos of a variety of unknown breeds. There are still a lot of good chicks for sale at the livestock co-op auction in Hackettstown and you could probably get someone to sell you one or two if you need a companion quick. That's where I got the Roosters as chicks.

4. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    I am looking for a few bantam breeds. I am not to picky lol

5. hypnofrogstevie

Jul 12, 2007
    Newton NJ
    Hi,

Will you be around tomorrow? My mom has somewhere to go to tonight. Please let me know.

Thank you,
    Steve

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by