NJ Sussex County Poultry Show Sat May 21st requests reminder

Discussion in 'Chickenstocks, Shows, Meet-Ups' started by Tootsie, May 20, 2011.

1. Tootsie

Tootsie Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2008
    Northern NJ
    Hi guys.
    I will be showing 5 standard araucanas, 2 silkie showgirls and a standard silver phoenix. Yes you can take pictures of the show birds and no there is no way of knowing how many or what birds will be for sale in advance. Bringing a carrier is a good idea so you have something to bring them home in. I am happy to answer any questions.

I am taking last minute requests if anyone wants me to bring a specific bird to the show for them. I will be leaving very early tomorrow morning around 6-7 am so best to let me know by 10 pm at latest. I am saying this since I usually get calls around 11pm the night before. I have to plan who will fit in the car.

Possible birds I can bring are a wide variety of araucana males, I have a nice looking partridge showgirl rooster, and so on and so on.
    Email or call me for more info, [email protected] and hope to see you all there.

Last edited: May 20, 2011
  2. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    I'll be there in my blue BYC T Shirt, but only lookin' to buy Mandarins, Woodies, or a Grey Sebastopol goose to join my White Sebbie gander, and Saddleback Sebbie goose here at home. Do you have any of those that you could bring?
    Lisa

3. Tootsie

Oct 13, 2008
    Northern NJ
    I only have chickens to bring right now but I will ask around for you. I will check with my friend who have waterfowl.

4. chickenlisa

chickenlisa Invincible Summer

Apr 9, 2007
    Thanks! [​IMG]

5. Tootsie

Oct 13, 2008
    Northern NJ
    You are very welcome!

6. Tootsie

Oct 13, 2008
    Northern NJ
    I can also bring Standard silver spangled hamburgs eggs for hatching if any one wants to buy or trade for them. Or my bluest eggs.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by