NN x Ameraucana roo

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by onthespot, Sep 18, 2010.

1. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    Still in the gangly stage, this little guy is looking for a home, if anyone wants to breed NN EE's. Open to offers. Just would like to find him a home if someone wants him. Otherwise... you know... His mother is a brownred turken, one of my very best layers, that was split to wheaten, and his father is my splah Ameraucana roo with silver and mahogany leakage. He will be crazy colored, for sure, but should produce pullets that lay large eggs, mostly year round except when they are moulting. Mama has never gone broody in two years. Nice little project roo... Anyone? Anyone? Bueller???

2. pokey

pokey Warrior Princess

Jun 1, 2008
    upstate
    If I had the money I would get this bird because next to a frizzle in molt this is the most unusual bird. It's almost scary. Hope he finds a good home.

3. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    I would give him to you and split shipping if you want him. Both of his parents have been very good producers. I have his full sister, not so crazy colored. i bet he would produce little Dr. Seuss chicks if you put him over frizzled hens!!! [​IMG]

4. pokey

pokey Warrior Princess

Jun 1, 2008
    upstate
    [​IMG] I bet I have looked at this 20 times.he' so funky looking.somebody get him!

5. loot4louie

loot4louie Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 10, 2010
    Ringoes NJ
    Is he a friendly roo?

6. onthespot

onthespot Deluxe Dozens

Mar 29, 2008
    Riverside/Norco, CA
    sold! Thanks everyone!d

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by