No call frm the PO today :-(

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by columbiacritter, May 12, 2009.

1. columbiacritter

columbiacritter Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 7, 2008
    Scappoose Oregon
    [​IMG] I sent an email last night to MPC to make sure the replacemetns had actually shipped but no reply yet. [​IMG]

My husband said I should just refuse the box if it doesn't show up until Thursday again, but I can't condmen any surviors that have even a slim chance.

Keep your fingers crossed for me and another 25 chickies in a box somewhere. [​IMG]

2. toyzbox

toyzbox Chillin' With My Peeps

Jan 27, 2009
    Crestview, Fl
    Keeping good thoughts for you. [​IMG]
    Those babies are gonna be great. Got a good feeling about it. This time things are gonna go without a hitch. [​IMG]

3. serendipity22

serendipity22 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    NC
    MPC doesn't open til 10am. I'm sure you'll be getting a response soon. Or you can call them and they'll get a tracking number for you.

4. columbiacritter

Jun 7, 2008
    Scappoose Oregon
    That was Tuesday, I got the chicks Wednesday, but I never did get a reply from MPC.

last shipment that got lost had the wrong ph# on the box. this time I almost had to laugh, they had 3 phone#s on the box, only 1 of which was right.

5. serendipity22

serendipity22 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 1, 2007
    NC
    sounds like it would be worth the effort to give them a call and find out where the wrong phone numbers came from. They didn't invent them. I know when I deal with them, they try to go over the contact info a couple of times to make sure that everything is right.

6. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    Get off your behind and make some phone calls. Call your post office, don't wait for them to call you. Ask them for the number to your distribution center. Call that number and find out if your chicks are there.

If necessary go to the distribution center and pick up your chicks.

7. columbiacritter

Jun 7, 2008
    Scappoose Oregon
    My post office IS the distribution center that's why I have them delivered here to work instead of my rural home. I didn't call, I just drove straight there not waiting for a call.

8. columbiacritter

Jun 7, 2008
    Scappoose Oregon
    Quote:The wrong #'s were my home #, which does no good when they are being delivered to my office address and my office # which doesn't get answered until 8 a.m. 2/12 hrs after i get to work.

I gave them me cell # as my contact # and reinterated it was the ONLY good number abotu 10 times.

I have my chicks now so all is good.

9. pips&peeps

pips&peeps There is no "I" in Ameraucana

Jan 18, 2008
    Newman Lake, WA
    [​IMG] YEAH! [​IMG]

10. gardenak

gardenak Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 3, 2009
    Douglas, AK
    Columbia,

Was everyone o.k.? ? ?