No chickens yet, but would love suggestions!

Jordann

In the Brooder
6 Years
Feb 1, 2013
Pacific Northwest
Hi from Washington State ... I'm new here! :lol:

No chickens yet, but I have been getting lots of great advice and am on fifth chicken book. :lol:

(I don't have Internet at home, so I am not able to get down to the library every day, but I will eventually return!! :lol:

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to BYC
frow.gif
I don't eat chicken, so I can't suggest anything meat bird wise, but do have a look at the Breeds section while you wait for suggestions from the other members. I am planning on getting some quail myself soon. I would recommend them for sure. They "multiply" quick, they mature quick and their eggs are wonderful and plenty. Biggest bonus is you really don't need a lot of space for them! Have look at the Quail section for more info.

Thank you do much Sumi and Redsoxs! I wasn't sure where I should post my question, but I will definitely move this over to one of the other threads suggested. :)

Jordan, welcome to BYC. Search the forums ask questions and you will develop a plan for starting poultry raising.

Thank you Dnetschke and Mr MKK FARMS!

Sourland thank you! I have made another post in another section (forget what it is now :lol:) but now I'm off to the Washington State forum. :)

Back
Top Bottom