No clue (heavy pic)

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by slayv4petz, Oct 26, 2014.

1. slayv4petz

slayv4petz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2014
    And I was with my husband when he picked these guys up! lol, can't remember for the life of me what the previous owner said their breed(s) or sex, so I'm hoping that you guys can tell me what you think we have. Originally hubby was *only* getting momma and her 2 babies, as you can see something went wrong with someone's math lol! Please excuse any odd angle pictures, took pics with my phone and was squatting, while keeping my eye on Charlie! (Giant in background)
    And there's the newest duck also :)

Momma & babies (baby roo is hiding behind her butt, this pic was taken when they first came here, shortly before I joined here)
    [​IMG]
    Baby roo :) getting bigger
    [​IMG]
    Sister
    [​IMG]

Lil man roo and possi :) the one with the poofy hair do I call Lucille Ball
    [​IMG]
    One in front of Lil man is Lacey
    [​IMG]
    No name yet for this one or the white one which I think you can see better in my post below
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

And the lavender color? lace duck
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 27, 2014
  2. slayv4petz

slayv4petz Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 7, 2014
    [​IMG]

The only white one, isn't to cooperative when taking pictures :)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Forgot to mention that all the chickens are roughly size of momma, here she is with Charlie[​IMG]

No, I will not be allowing them 2 to breed, he'll be getting his own girls, and their names will be Sabrina, Jill, Kelly and maybe Kris and he ain't no angel ;-)

Last edited: Oct 26, 2014

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by