No Country For Old Men

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by tomstephens, Jun 20, 2008.

1. tomstephens

tomstephens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Charlotte NC
    Someone you may have noticed that I run a website that reviews movies. This movie I had heard a lot about and finally got around to watching it last night (though I haven't finished my review yet).

Anyway, I loved this movie in a way I rarely do. I can only think to describe it as perfect. It was, in my opinion, soo wonderfully made, shot, directed, acted I can't even say.

This movie is not for everyone however. It's violent. Very violent. Language is actually kept to a minimum probably because dialogue is kept to a minimum. I highly recommend this movie and can't stop thinking about it right now. So I had to post.

If you want to know what its about; It's about a sherrif trying to figure out how to cope emotionally, mentally and professionally with a new type of criminal that's an emotionless indiscriminate killer.

2. Robin'sBrood

Robin'sBrood Flock Mistress

May 8, 2008
    North Carolina
    I recently saw it. Good movie -- different. Love the hair. [​IMG]

3. tomstephens

tomstephens Chillin' With My Peeps

May 23, 2008
    Charlotte NC
    The hair was actually based on an old photo from a brothel in the 1800s!!
    it was such a great touch.

EDIT: Brothel, not brother... His hair was based on a photo from a brothel in the 1800s

Last edited: Jun 20, 2008
  4. Kanchii

Kanchii Chillin' With My Peeps

The hair was what made him creepy! [​IMG] In RL he's very handsome! I loved the movie, and although I know that's how the ending is in the book, it still made me aggravated.

5. Guitartists

Guitartists Resistance is futile

Mar 21, 2008
    Michigan
    That was a good movie... all though, I felt like the VERY ending was missing something. Maybe it's just me. Seems like something got left out.. I dunno.. can't quite put my finger on it.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by