No ducklings for me sad

Anny

Songster
11 Years
Apr 24, 2008
Detroit Michigan
I was all excited about getting some ducklings tomorrow, I was supposed to be getting Gold Star Hybrids, I really want khaki campbells but these seemed close to them...but she bailed on me last minute.

I can't seem to find anyone with khaki campbells anywhere in Michigan, anyone know anyone breeding them at all?

All people seem to have are call ducks and Peckins.

We need to trade! I am in Colorado and cannot find Call Ducks near me but Khaki Cambell's are all over. What Quality are you looking for? I have pet Quality and love them. You can Google Search Duck Hatchery and they will ship you ducklings. Some have a minimum order of 5 and others you need to order 25.

I want them for pets. Do you happen to know of the hatcheries that have a 5 min. I can only find places with a 15+ I only want a few.

you can build one. there's a section on here all about homemade bators. i made my own for about $20 and its my first hatch. if you don't want to hatch, you could check out craigslist or theres a section here about hatcheries, hopefully you can fine one with a min of 5

I got my Khakis last summer from McMurray Hatchery http://www.McMurrayHatchery.com because they had a 10 duckling minimum. I split the order with a friend, we each got 4 hens & 1 drake each. They all arrived well & healthy, and I'm so happy to have them. I get an egg from each of the hens almost every day. And Webster, the drake, is doing his job because 4-H kids are hatching ducklings from these eggs. I use them for cooking & baking, they're deeeeeeeeeelicious!

Those hybrid ducks looked like they'd be good layers too, but the Khakis were less expensive.
Don't be
sad.png
Get yourself some ducks!
thumbsup.gif

edited to add website...haha, get it? WEBsite for ducks! Oh, I quack myself up...

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
no problem, thats what we're here for. we're also here to enable you...hehehe. i hope you find some ducks! and as soon as you do we need pictures!

Back
Top Bottom