No heat

Our portable generator was getting very old, and this year we had a whole house generator installed, rather than replacing the little one. No more gasoline at 2am!
I told the neighbors that our area will never loose power again, because we spent $$$ for the big generator, and won't ever need to use it. Insurance!
Mary

I hope that works both for you and for me too -

Our portable generator was getting very old, and this year we had a whole house generator installed, rather than replacing the little one. No more gasoline at 2am!
I told the neighbors that our area will never loose power again, because we spent $$$ for the big generator, and won't ever need to use it. Insurance!
Mary
Someday we hope to have a whole house generator. But now I'm confused. You don't need gasoline to run it? Oh! Wait, I get it, you don't need to REFILL it at 2am! Right.
Ok now that I figured that out I don't need to post this and reveal my ignorance, right?
No one ever accused me of smart.:plbb

Our generator runs on propane, like our whole house. Natural gas isn't available in the boonies where we live...
So, not dependent on electricity, or gasoline. It will stop if the propane runs out. Then out two wood stove will still work, or we drain the pipes and haul water for the cattle, horses, and chickens. Hope that never happens!!!
Mary

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom