No incubators?

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by imfowl, Dec 29, 2008.

1. imfowl

imfowl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 17, 2008
    Louisiana
    I just got off the phone with my local TSC and they told me that they dont sell incubators and there is no way for them to order them. Seems funny to me, because i just saw them on the TSC website. Is this true, or are they just being lazy?

2. SundownWaterfowl

SundownWaterfowl Overrun With Chickens

If you see them on the website, then it sounds like they are just being lazy.

3. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    LLLLAAAAZZZZYYYYY

4. brooster

brooster Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2007
    northwest Ohio
    The manager of my tsc is lazy. I wrote an e-amil to the head tsc guy, and the next thing i new, the shelfs were always stocked.

5. imfowl

Dec 17, 2008
    Louisiana
    Yes, when they first came here, I was so excited, but they never have anything and dont seem to want to help you get it.

6. what was i thinking

what was i thinking Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 1, 2008
    cny ny
    when i got mine, i called and she said yes she had it. how could she see that from the front of the store? then i asked her to check, nope none. i explained how mad i would have been. alot of times i am looking for something and they get the deer in the headlights look.... nope we don't have that. i want to say "you don't have it, or you have no clue what i am talking about?"
    good luck.

7. Opa

Opa Opa-wan Chickenobi

May 11, 2008
    Howell Michigan
    I think you might be surprized at how much good a letter to the home office will make. If you tell them about your treatment I sure they will make some changes. Never accept rudeness from a store employee. Speak up. CEO's listen.

8. imfowl

Dec 17, 2008
    Louisiana
    The e-mail sounds like a good idea. It probaly wont do any good to go to the store, because when you ask for something they say "if you didnt see it back there, we probaly don't got it."

9. Honey1

Honey1 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 19, 2008
    Michigan
    I know for a fact they sell them in the TSC stores here in Michigan.[​IMG]

10. davidb

davidb Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 15, 2008
    north east Georgia
    They sell them here at TSC also

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by