1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

no more babies in the house

Discussion in 'Raising Baby Chicks' started by sheila3935, May 30, 2011.

1. sheila3935

sheila3935 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    Stonington, illinois
    For the first time in 6 months I dont have any chickies in the house. Got the brooders out of the living room and all the DUST cleaned up. Nothing in the incubators. They are put up. Got all 38 chickens outside in their coops and all 8 ducks outside in their house. Its kinda quiet in here. No more heat lamps, feed can, waterers or feeders. I dont know how to act now that we actually have a living room again. How long do you think that will last? [​IMG]

2. Taylorhens

Taylorhens Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 24, 2011
    Aubrey, TX
    Hopefully not too long. [​IMG]

3. theoldchick

theoldchick The Chicken Whisperer

May 11, 2010
    Make sure your medical bracelet includes information about your chicken addiction treatment.

4. sheila3935

sheila3935 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    Stonington, illinois
    You know the little sticker that you put on the front door telling firemen about animals inside? Mine says 4 dogs, 11 rats, 2 bunnies, 2 hampsters, and assorited chicks Outside chickens ducks. Back house 2 ball pythons 1 turtle and 2 cocktiels. Guess I need to change it now. [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by