no more farting around

ONSTAD1

Songster
7 Years
May 20, 2012
Colorado Springs, CO
My Coop
My Coop
Been planning a coop for 2 months...gone through about 5 plans drawn out...enough of this. I'm going out tonight and buy a bunch of 2x4's and start screwing them together! The universe will provide ; )

yesss.gif

RE: "The universe will provide"

It certainly will. Just look at the rest of us; not a clue, but we have happy chickens. Soon, some of us might even have $49.99 per dozen eggs, too! Jump right in, the water's fine. The rest of us are here to support you.

What can go wrong? After all, it's *only* a chicken house.
wink.png

Last edited:
Been planning a coop for 2 months...gone through about 5 plans drawn out...enough of this. I'm going out tonight and buy a bunch of 2x4's and start screwing them together! The universe will provide ; )
that's what I did!! My main coop turned out just fine! So long as you have the general idea of your shape, it'll come together. Good luck!! Call if you get stuck! hehe!

a plan? Who needs a plan? I'm just winging it. And the good thing about that is, there's nothing to critique your craftsmenship

Back
Top Bottom