NO pips or zips or nothin', y'all...

Sorry to hear things aren't going as planned. Hopefully they'll hatch tonight.

When was the last time you candled?

Mine are day 21 and nothing according to my son. Though I saw internal pips last night so I dunno.

Maybe yours will still hatch!

I candled last ...on day 18 ..or maybe it was day 17 ...it was right before I wasn't supposed to do anything anymore..

I'm gonna leave the eggs in the inc'ys until Monday ..that's plenty of time for explosions of some sort..

....and I may never do this again.. ever!!
sad.png

Maybe Obe and Tahti just don't want any little brudders and sissies... yeah, that's it... they want all the mealies and goodies to themselves..
tongue.png

I'm right with you. Day 29 for my duck eggs, and nothing. I've been trying to figure out if there's more of that than usual on this board or if I'm just more aware of it because I'm in the same boat. I'm keeping mine until monday, too.

I'm sorry so many are in this boat with me.. it's a sucky boat, hunh?
hmm.png

Whenever I candled, I didn't see any movement at all.. but all air cells were intact and there were lots of veins. I candled day 7 ..day 14 or 13, maybe ...and day 17, I'm pretty sure cuz I wanted to leave them be for day 18 and onward..

It's a little sickening and very disappointing, but I have Obe and Tahti and they'll have more diapers and LOTS of Mah time to share...

IM001644.jpg

Like this... It's a 2 headed Sizilkie chicken ..eatin' cantaloupe!
tongue.png

IM001638.jpg

Diaper free butts.. cute butts, I must say!
wink.png

They're Welsh Harlequins. I quickly ran my mini-maglite over them this morning and it looks like 1 has pipped the aircell, so my hope is renewed. Any idea how soon I can expect an internal pip?

Back
Top Bottom