NO POW ON BYC

Lazy Farmer

Gallus gallus domesticus
7 Years
Feb 28, 2017
Florida Peninsula
My Coop
My Coop
As a multi sister site member, I have a unique perspective in the little differences within the 4 amazing sites.
There is one thing that stands out the most to me, since I have a photography obsession
dunnno.gif
Back Yard Chickens is the only site out of all 4 of them that hasn't implemented the POW (Picture of the Week).
head scrather.gif

theeasygarden pow.png

The Easy Garden Badge of Honor.

sufficientself pow.jpg

Sufficient Self Badge of Honor.

backyardherds pow.png

Back Yard Herds Badge of Honor.

I guess you guys have so much already going on here at BYC that it would add too much to your already very busy schedules.
If you need help organizing such a thread, I am willing to volunteer a little time to help with organization and or such.
Just food for thought.
-connie
big grin.gif

Goodness, Connie I had no idea there were so many pies out there in which to stick one's fingers in. Thanks for expanding the horizon. :)
This badge would be placed directly under your avatar.
View attachment 1304212 A different color of course. You would wear it proudly for a week. Until it is awarded to the next selected member whom has participated to the POW Thread. Also the badge makes the thread more popular thus the badge becomes sought after.
It is actually quite fun to try to wow @sumi .

This is one of my favorite features over at BackYardHerds.com , SufficientSelf.com & TheEasyGarden.com . I am a quad membership supporter
Awesome sites..

@sumi can speak more to this, but we have both a chicken POW and a coop POW on the homepage of the site. We don't have a POW badge here, but that's something we could consider adding. That one is up to Sumi since she'd be tasked with having to do that.
Thank you for your time and consideration. I will chat with Sumi here or over at S.S.. Your a great person and thank you for all of your labors here & the sis sites.:hugs

Attachments

• wink.gif
    wink.gif
    135 bytes · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom