1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

No record of my 'sent' PM's

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by turtleblossom, Oct 21, 2009.

1. turtleblossom

turtleblossom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    Kentucky
    There is no record of the private messages that I have sent people.
    I am beginning to think that the PM's that I sent in the last few days did not go thru.
    Can anyone help me?

2. silkypie

silkypie Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 17, 2009
    Plant City, FL
    I am going out on a limb here to say that I don't think it keeps a record of it. I have been on BYC since August and I haven't seen 1 PM get saved. But I know I have gotten some responses so I know people get them [​IMG]

3. DuckLady

DuckLady Administrator Staff Member

Jan 11, 2007
    Washington State
    You have to click save before you send a PM.

Saved PMs count against your limit, so to avoid having unwanted saved PMs clogging your limit, you need to specify you want to save it.

4. vnploveschickens

vnploveschickens Chillin' With My Peeps

When you send a PM, if you scroll down the screen a bit, there is a box you check mark to save your sent PM. Hope that helps.

[​IMG]

5. horsejody

horsejody Squeaky Wheel

Feb 11, 2008
    Waterloo, Nebraska
    It gives you the option to save it before you send it. If you check the send box, it will show up as a saved sent message. Otherwise, you can't see it.

6. turtleblossom

turtleblossom Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2008
    Kentucky
    That helps, thanks!

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by