No swap for me?!?!????

Daycare Mom

Chickens, Cuddly and Delicious
11 Years
Apr 9, 2008
Conklin, Michigan
I was all excited to go to the swap tomorrow(in Hudsonville). Just to look.
gig.gif
Then DH saw me putting carriers in the mini-van...just in case. He told me he doesn't think we should go! I could alway take my FIL he loves chickens as much as me. Besides I am just going to look.......I am sure I won't get any new ones....maybe....
barnie.gif
What is a girl to do?

Keep those carriers in the van, they are for emergency pick ups tell him
wink.png
and go have fun, if you see something you want you have my permission for an emergency pick up!!
big_smile.png

Go to the swap. Can't hurt anything and being prepared for any emergancy (chicken playing in highway, it could happen) is just common sense. And remember in any divorce the judge is sure to give you the chickens. Oh take the FIL he will back ya on any story and the hubby will have to believe him. LOL. If ya go have fun.

I always loved my FIL he would take me in before his own son if there had been a divorce settlement!! ...LOL

I also loved my FIL! He would back me on any of my ventures--he would tell dh it was 'his' idea...Sure do miss him...Dixie

Update!!! I went to the swap and it was very fun! My first chicken type swap ever! The DH and all the kids went. We didn't get anything new, but it was awesome!!
wee.gif
clap.gif
bun.gif

Back
Top Bottom