nobody answers my posts

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Mikman, Aug 25, 2010.

1. Mikman

Mikman Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2010
    Earth
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Just hang in there.....someone bound to have an answer!

3. Princess Amri

Princess Amri Is Mostly Harmless

Jul 16, 2009
    best coast
    Only one of your topics hasn't been replied to. [​IMG]

4. chickboss

chickboss Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 23, 2010
    I'm answering!!!! [​IMG]

5. Mikman

Mikman Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 15, 2010
    Earth
    i posted this when nobody was replying but now they are so im happy [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Kyhen

Kyhen Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 29, 2010
    Hart Co., Ky
    [​IMG]

7. Boyd

Boyd Recipient of The Biff Twang

Mar 14, 2009
    MI
    BYC goes through different cycles.. there's a daily cycle .. shift workers usually miss out on byc from 9-5 unless you are in the "office work" thread for cubicle buddies, or seasonally... The board has a die off in late fall and early spring.. during the winter? Folks are stuck inside and going stir crazy (at least up north here).

Also, depending on your topic, the title of your thread will get you noticed... Mutant Ninja Pigs Attacking Rooster would be a great title..

I haven't looked to see what you are waiting for a response for but trust me.. If you were on say the P&P board for example and your title says something like Raccoon Attack what do I do? I probably will just gleam over and not respond because there has been about eleventy billion posts on that very topic.. So if it doesn't look like somebody took the time to look before asking, I don't usually take the time to respond. I don't know if thats whats going on with you but figured I'd give you an overview from a long time thread lurker [​IMG]

8. sonew123

sonew123 Poultry Snuggie

Mar 16, 2009
    onchiota NY
    Quote:Well said Boyd---people seriously need to use the search engine BYC provides before asking questions-thats why I skim through alot too-I dont know what you posted prior but I hope others are answering them now:)

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by