nobody wants to be your friend

Discussion in 'Pictures & Stories of My Chickens' started by BairleaFarm, Jun 5, 2011.

1. BairleaFarm

BairleaFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2011
    Georgetown, KY
    until the meal worms show up. 99% of my fowl dont eat out of my hand. In fact ive got only 2 that really do. They are lost souls and do nothing but follow me around anyways. The rest couldnt care less. I tried feeding them meal worms when they where a little younger and they wouldnt come near me. Tonight I kicked my boots off put on my favorite pair of sandles and sat in the yard. Of course the meat birds were the first to come. The smell food before I make it lol.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Hangin Wit My Peeps

Hangin Wit My Peeps AutumnBreezeChickens.com

Apr 20, 2008
    Birnamwood, Wisconsin
    [​IMG] I never thought of that! LOL Mine follow me around when I walk around with a white jug knowing I have food in it LOL

3. BairleaFarm

BairleaFarm Chillin' With My Peeps

May 3, 2011
    Georgetown, KY
    I pace alot when im talking on the phone or contemplating the ways of the world or thinking the holes in my jeans are from a good days work and not a fashion statement or well you get the idea. Its not uncommon for me to have 40 or 50 sets of wings behind me. They turn when I turn they stop when i stop but have never gotten more than a few feet from me.

4. TeriyakiChicken

TeriyakiChicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 23, 2011
    Western Australia
    haha!

5. Dowie

Dowie Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 29, 2011
    Quote:haha! What an image! You should try to conduct them so it looks like they are dancing.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by