Noll's poultry

Blaineiac

Chirping
8 Years
Jan 30, 2011
Could someone please post the price list from Noll's. I understand they don't have a website. I've been waiting 3 weeks for them to send me one. I'm getting a little leary to even order from them. Has anyone raised the Kosher Kings this year? Thanks Blaine

I have Raised thier Kosher Kings and liked them and got excellent service from them. I have thier price list at home and can post if for you tomorrow. I would call them and let them know they have always been very good with me. Plus they always add 4-5 extra chicks in my orders. They also have a Red meat maker and a white meat maker I am going to try this year. They KK where very good and extra good eating and very good for foraging. They said thier Red Meat maker gets bigger than the KK. Mine finished out at 5+ pounds in 11-12 weeks. You won't be sorry, they are honest folks.

I am guessing and going to say it is like 1.50 straight run for under 25 a dollar 1.25 for under 50 and .60 cents for 100 all roosters. I will get the list tonight and make sure.

(717) 949-3560 this is thier phone number. They are Amish or Menonitte so they don't have a website.

Last edited:
Noll's Prices are as follows:

For Kosher Kings, Red Meat Maker, and White meat maker Straight run 1-49 chicks 1.25 each 50-99 chicks 1.10 each 100 to 149 chicks .90 cents each 150+ call

For all meat birds cockerels 1-49 chicks .95 each 50-99 chicks .75 each 100-149 chicks .60 cents each 150 call.

Rhode Island Red brown egg layers 1-49 chicks 1.75 each 50-99 chicks .75 each 100-149 chicks .60 cents each.

I have used there meat birds with great success. They are very hardy birds and are ideal for pasture poultry. This is about the best price you will find anywhere on any meat birds and you won't have them flip or poop like crazy and will eat bugs from day one. I personally like these birds over Freedom Rangers especially when it comes to price!!!

Call them at 717-949-3560 or fax them at 717-949-3722 or email them at [email protected] don't be afraid to try them.
wink.png
wink.png
lol.png
lol.png

Dont post very often, but have to chime in on this one. Ordered from knoll's for the first time this spring. Got the KK and RIR. All are doing great. They also sent 3 extra. The KK are big, healthy, and very active birds. It took a few tries to get a catalog. but very happy I ordered from them. Best to call them after 2PM. They dont seam to answer the phone in the morning.

You know I find it amazing at thier prices and the quality of thier product more people are not trying them out. I guess too many people are in a love fest with FR or too busy wondering about CX to try a cheaper and better product? I have thought of trying to raise some of these myself and perhaps even crossing with FR or Redbro to see what I get. Just a thought.

Thanks to everyone. I called for another price list. I can't wait to try them out.

No these are more along the FR line. They do have larger breast than a heritage chicken with a long keel. They also have large thighs and legs. If you are looking for a non Cornish cross with a large breast try MT-DI Rosambro chickens. They are a French based breed with a large breast but not the problems of the CX. Will finish out in 9-10 weeks. They are a white feathered bird also. I have raised them and like them very much. Both the Rosambro and the KK are very good birds.

Quote:
What is the coloring of the meat birds and what do the carcasses look like? I would prefer to have a clean one, it sounds like the KK would have issues with that?

The K K look like a bard rock bird but much larger. They made a nice clean carcass, Nolls also has an all white meat bird and an all red one. I have not tried the all white one but I am sure it would be nice and clean also. Nolls told me thier red bird is the biggest. I don't have any carcass photo's to show but they are big mine averaged 4-5 lbs dressed. The wings when we did hot wings looked like little legs! About 2-3 times the ones you get n the store.

I also have raised MT-DI Rosambro's they are a white bird with a very large breast and a bit more compact than the KK. I would put the KK dresssed out in the Freedom Ranger category. But a cleaner carcass and better flavor.

Back
Top Bottom