1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

NON Hatchery Barred Rock & Buff Orp eggs GA SOLD

Discussion in 'Buy Sell Auction - Archives' started by Pumpkinpup, Feb 25, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pumpkinpup

Pumpkinpup Poultry Princess

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    One dozen, 6 each of Buff Orp and Barred Rocks, for $28 including shipping [​IMG] I also have Black Australorps if you like.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 28, 2009
  2. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    I still have eggs from these layers available [​IMG] I can also do a dozen of either in pure BR or Pure BO if you prefer instead of 6 of each. Just tell me what you'd like.
    These are prolific layers of large brown eggs and I have had good hatch rates on shipped egg with almost no breakage at all durring shipping!

3. Knight Hawk Ranch

Knight Hawk Ranch Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 19, 2007
    Labelle, Florida
    UHHH! My bator is full...due to hatch out aroung March 5. I may have to contact you then for some of both.

4. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Quote:If you'd like to book a shippment for a specific date I can accomidate you. Just PM me and let me know what and when and I can fix you up with whichever you prefer. [​IMG]

5. finallychickens

finallychickens Out Of The Brooder

Sep 7, 2008
    Finger Lakes
    Pumpkinpup - You have beautiful birds. I have been meaning to get some buff orps for a while now. They are sweet tempered birds, aren't they? What would be the cost for 6 of each of the ones you mention (6 BO's, 6BR's and 6 Australorps)? I plan to set eggs next Wednesday or Thursday and would love to add these into the mix. Thanks! Diane

6. Pumpkinpup

Jul 16, 2008
    North-West Georgia
    Quote:Thank you, Diane. I try to take very good care of my birds and I am careful about choosing my stock. I would be honored for you to choose to buy eggs from some of my girls [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by