None of my little eggs made it.

BackSwampGirl

Songster
11 Years
Feb 17, 2008
Richlands,NC 28574
Don`t know why! But I give them all the time and they just did not make it.Some was deformed and some looked they stopped before hatch time.Some got started and quit
sad.png
Oh well it must have not been intended,

Thanks,I was really wanting some little silkies.And even my own duck eggs did not make it.I have about give up on hatching.Did not have this trouble last year.They were hatching like crazy
hit.gif

hey, sorry to hear about eggs, but i have three pips on my black austrlops tonight, ( my progect birds), and my ee's chicks are doing fine. and sold 51 rock meat birds today. but have givin up on having that that i was working on for us. william

hmm.png
Sorry William,it seems like it just is not meant to be sometimes.At least you are having soem luck,but do u think it could be the weather.I could not even keep my humidity up without it going down.I am just going to stop for a while.Oh by the way Preston is doing so much better.And all I ahve hatched this year is 3 little silkies.And I don`t know what color they are.(lol) Sandra

I'm sorry for your loss....as I read of some peoples success, your post reminds us all... that things can go bad.
I guess we need to ask ourselves: what did we do wrong? and what have we learned so next time the results are better?
Don't despair....
I wish you.....
HappyHatch'en

did you use an incubator, an LG or hava-bator. sometime those are real hard the clean,and you can get bacteria in there that will kill everything, early or late stages. don't give up. try recleaning your incubator, with oxine or tec-trol

Back
Top Bottom